2012-2013 SCHOOL YEAR
Before you register, learn more about our Programs and how we contribute to your child’s success.
Registration for After-School Tutoring is on Tuesdays by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, call (817)860-7757. All registration is held at Good Shepherd United Methodist Church, located at 2020 S. Collins St, Arlington, TX, 76010.
There are no hoops to jump through to receive free, one-on-one tutoring!
1. Tutoring is free to all students that reside in Arlington and are in the 3rd-8th grades.
2. Students are accepted and placed with tutors based on academic need.
3. Tutoring sites are located inside the facilities of different churches, but no religious education takes place during tutoring sessions.
In order to register, parents simply take the following steps:
1. Call the H.O.P.E. office and make an appointment to register.
2. Bring the student’s most recent report card or progress report.
3. Bring proof of Arlington residency.
*Limited English speakers or individuals with disabilities who require an auxiliary aid, service, translation, or other accommodation in order to participate in the registration process are encouraged to contact our office at 817-860-7757 for assistance.