2013-2014 SCHOOL YEAR
Have you already read about our Programs and how we contribute to your child’s success?
fall 2013 Early Registration
Early registration will take place on Tuesday, September 10th and Thursday, September 12th from 3:30pm to 7:30pm at Good Shephered United Methodist Church, 2020 S Collins St., Arlington.
Save your spot by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 817-860-7757. Download a flyer with more information in English and Spanish.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR TUTORING?
1. Tutoring is free to all students that reside in Arlington and are in the 3rd-8th grades.
2. Students are accepted and placed with tutors based on academic need.
3. Tutoring sites are located inside the facilities of different churches, but no religious education takes place during tutoring sessions.
HOW DO I REGISTER MY CHILD?
1. Attend an Early Registration event or call the H.O.P.E. office and make an appointment to register.
2. Bring the student’s most recent report card or progress report.
3. Bring proof of Arlington residency.
Ongoing registration for After-School Tutoring is on Tuesdays by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, call (817)860-7757. All registration is held at Good Shepherd United Methodist Church, located at 2020 S. Collins St, Arlington, TX, 76010.
*Limited English speakers or individuals with disabilities who require an auxiliary aid, service, translation, or other accommodation in order to participate in the registration process are encouraged to contact our office at 817-860-7757 for assistance.