Our tutoring approach is to place students in a one-on-one tutor/student pair. Are you interested in signing up your student?
The upcoming school year’s schedule information appears below.
Early registration usually takes place during the second week of September at Good Shephered United Methodist Church, 2020 S Collins St., Arlington. Please check the schedule below for details.
Save your spot by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 817-860-7757.
Download a flyer with more information in English and Spanish.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR TUTORING?
1. Tutoring is free to all students that reside in Arlington and are in the 3rd-8th grades.
2. Students are accepted and placed with tutors based on academic need.
3. Tutoring sites are located inside the facilities of different churches, but no religious education takes place during tutoring sessions.
HOW DO I REGISTER MY CHILD?
1. Attend an Early Registration event or contact the H.O.P.E. office to make an appointment to register.
2. Bring the student’s most recent report card or progress report.
3. Bring proof of Arlington residency.
2014-15 School Year Program Schedule
Student registration for School Year Tutoring:
TBD – Check back for details.
*Limited English speakers or individuals with disabilities who require an auxiliary aid, service, translation, or other accommodation in order to participate in the registration process are encouraged to contact our office at 817-860-7757 for assistance.